Careers at TRENDYGOLF
E-Commerce Photographer & Digital Editor
Emsworth, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Always wanted to work in GOLF and interact with like-minded people? then this role might appeal to you.
We are looking for a hands-on candidate who is ready to take on the challenge and meet the high standard of our eCommerce marketing team.
TRENDYGOLF was part of the original wave transitioning golf into a lifestyle in 2006. We continue to blur the boundaries on attire and now are on a quest to expand our team of like-minded individuals. We are a fast-growing operation with headquarters in the UK and United States. Working from our Emsworth studio as part of the creative marketing department, you will be responsible for the daily creation of still product photography and retouching.
- Preparation of products for shooting
- Meet the high standard of the department. Full training to be given.
- Retouching images for display on the website
- Produce editorial still imagery or marketing channel
- Meet daily deadlines set
- Attention to detail with a natural flare for Photography
- Thorough understanding of growth strategies, social media marketing and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- IT experience, including the use of spreadsheets, CRM and Adobe Software
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension
- Monthly bonus structure
- Discounts on clothing
- Travel and communication with our US team
This is a full-time contract.
Working hours - 08.00 - 16:00, Monday to Friday
£20,000 - £23,000 Depending on experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.