AN ICON ON COURSE
Last week during our Spring/Summer 19 photoshoot in Albany, Bahamas, we had the chance to test the new Nike Air Max's before their launch. After wearing them all week, the TRENDY verdict is in, and it's safe to say Air Max is THE golf shoe to have this season.
They fit true to size, they're comfortable and have a good grip for golf. We wore the Air Max's on course, out to dinner, to the airport. Versatile, stylish, ideal for both golf and street style, these shoes will be a functional addition to your golf wardrobe. This week has already seen the launch of NRG styles 'Grass' and 'Dollar' as well as in-line colours white and black.
Set your alarm:
White/Red colourway launching online 8am GMT, Saturday 2nd February!
TECH DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- No-sew overlays help keep water out
- One-year waterproof warranty
- Visible Air Max unit in the heel cushions each step
- Integrated traction pattern enhances grip
- Design details are inspired by the original Nike Air Max 1
- Full-length Phylon foam midsole provides lightweight comfort and a stable feel
- Nike Air is debossed on the heel